Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Fastest Mass Gain Routine?

I'm 26 years old, 5'11" tall and 148lbs. I have never weight trained before. I want to gain about 20 lbs. in muscle. I want to do this as fast as possible. I'm wondering if you could tell me what the best routine for me to follow would be. There are a lot of routines I have seen, including the ones on your site. I'm just wondering which one is best for someone with my goals? Keep in mind I'm not asking you to design a routine for me, just point me to the best one.(from Ivan)


Your goals are not uncommon. And I wish I could point you to that one specific routine that will turn you into a monster in short order. But, truthfully, there are a lot of routines which can put mass on you. As long as they have a focus on compound exercises performed with heavy weights, sufficiently cover all your major muscle groups and can be completed in less than an hour, they can be effective for you.

What you should be looking for is a complete program - a diet, supplement, and tracking program in addition to a weight training program. The routines you follow will be important to your goals but they won't be the most important part of your program.

The most important part of your program will be your diet. In order to build muscle, you must supply your body with an excess of calories. If you aren't doing this, then there isn't any routine that will put mass on you.

Weight Training Routines

JP Clifford

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home